Search the forum,

Discuss Combined w/machine & dryer outlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

At the moment I have just the washing machine in the utility area but I want to put a condenser dryer next to it and plumb it in to the same outlet. I've been looking for the right waste pipe outlet to combine them as there is just a single vertical pipe with the out pipe hooked into it, with just a u bend before the horizontal waste pipe.
Not knowing what outlet pipe a condenser dryer has , as opposed to emptying the tank, please can someone point me to the right fittings? Make & part, even a picture/diagram of it !
The sales person at a plumbing store didn't know how to do it. ! I've looked at various DI Y stores.
Thankyou.

The best thing you can do is get the people you buy the dryer from to give you the details of an installer who can plumb the dryer into the plumbing.
They'll probably do it cheaper than you can buy the parts for.

If not just empty the container when it's full

We don't know either...contact the manufacturer, they should be able to provide you with a condensate pipe or at least tell you what the size is.

I have a Bosch condensing tumble dryer. I bought the drain kit (to avoid emptying the tank) and the drain tubing is about 12mm in diameter. It will easily tuck into the existing down pipe alongside your washing machine drain hose.
If you have a Bosch the cost of the kit is only ÂŁ9!

Reply to Combined w/machine & dryer outlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need to plumb in a new washing machine. The room has a sink and toilet one one side, and at the other end of the room, enough space for washing machine and dryer to sit next to eachother. The main waste stack is right next to where the machine will sit So, I need about 5m of copper pipe routed...
Replies
Views
Mixture of miss measuring and changing of products to get something to fit the sink has left me with the below issue. Plumbing coming from the sink is not fixed yet, on the pipe on the vertical down was just a scrap being used to see if I could force it, trap off to the right a second sink is...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low level shower tray sitting flush to the ground and was not able to get access to the main vented stack as it's boxed in from the inside of the house and...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, please see my attached diagrams One is the current layout And one is where I propose to add another boss to add a shower waste. This horizontal run is below floorboards but I can't get to the TEE or under the tee to add a boss vertically. ( the current Bath is bossed way in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct. We had a Megaflo and boiler professionally installed as part of a renovation a couple of years ago. I will add all of the pipework was done by this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock