Discuss Commercial in Lewes / Brighton area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

We will need someone with a commercial ticket to run a new supply to a laundry room in a couple of weeks. PM me if interested. I'll keep it in the arms for a week and then post in public if i get no interest.

I would, Gary, but you'd have to pay the flights and put up with me on your sofa, hogging the remote....

I'm in a B&B pub with six other geezers John......and you want to fight over the remote with big Craig who is six foot three,20 stone and called the "Donk"............anyway, i didn't know you were commercial?

I'd happily pay the flights with Air Fungus for the entertainment!

Let's put it this way. Me taking the remote off Donk or Donk trying to get me to buy a round.....

Who do you honestly think would end up worse off?

Five thirsty blokes armed with a Donk.........who the hell is gonna want the remote?

I'm down in Cork at the moment. Went out last night for a swift half. Six pints of very good Guinness later.......

Its easily done mate.....it starts all civil like and before you know it the picture is all fuzzy and you are talking joined up. I have done a deal with the landlord this week......i brought a ferkin of Rebellion Roasted Nuts with me to let the locals try some propper tasting ale. It gets spiked on saturday ready for next week.

Are you stayin in the same place as last time that has a time warp around closing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial in Lewes / Brighton area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock