Currently reading:
Commercial in Lewes / Brighton area

Discuss Commercial in Lewes / Brighton area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

We will need someone with a commercial ticket to run a new supply to a laundry room in a couple of weeks. PM me if interested. I'll keep it in the arms for a week and then post in public if i get no interest.

I would, Gary, but you'd have to pay the flights and put up with me on your sofa, hogging the remote....

I'm in a B&B pub with six other geezers John......and you want to fight over the remote with big Craig who is six foot three,20 stone and called the "Donk"............anyway, i didn't know you were commercial?

I'd happily pay the flights with Air Fungus for the entertainment!

Let's put it this way. Me taking the remote off Donk or Donk trying to get me to buy a round.....

Who do you honestly think would end up worse off?

Five thirsty blokes armed with a Donk.........who the hell is gonna want the remote?

I'm down in Cork at the moment. Went out last night for a swift half. Six pints of very good Guinness later.......

Its easily done mate.....it starts all civil like and before you know it the picture is all fuzzy and you are talking joined up. I have done a deal with the landlord this week......i brought a ferkin of Rebellion Roasted Nuts with me to let the locals try some propper tasting ale. It gets spiked on saturday ready for next week.

Are you stayin in the same place as last time that has a time warp around closing?

Gary, if you are down in Brighton, wander into our place in Kemp Town and ask Jacqui if any of her regulars do commercial. With so many hotels and guest houses, she must know loads.

Are you stayin in the same place as last time that has a time warp around closing?

Yep that's the one. And the Gardai propping the end of the bar.

Been a long few days, put 800 miles on the van since Sunday evening.

Driving to Galway in the morning and staying there tomorrow night. Home Thursday and letterkenny on Friday.

Gary, if you are down in Brighton, wander into our place in Kemp Town and ask Jacqui if any of her regulars do commercial. With so many hotels and guest houses, she must know loads.

Might well do that Ray, but thought i'd ask around here first.....keep it in the family and all that.

There's not enough of you to be able to get anywhere near my wallet. ..

Its true. Cropster wallet is somewhere in this picture. But I defy you to say where...

cropsters wallet.jpg

I don't think he actually has a wallet.........i think its a purse and it doubles up as a sleeping bag when he works away!

I'd love to help but only registered to work under the company. So another completely useless post from me. Trusted status here I come

Try massood he's recently commercial qualified and was looking to get a bit of hands on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial in Lewes / Brighton area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back