Discuss Condensing dryer waste connection in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Does anyone know of any adaptor you can use to fit the waste of these into an appliance trap? Cannot seem to find anything online. There is one but pretty bad reviews.

Thanks

About time someone else complained about this.
Somewhere, someone has complained to a manufacturer that a suitable adapter is needed.

I've told numerous builders and home owners to get in contact with the manufacturer / supplier to get an adapter that suits our fittings. If not, you will just have to empty the storage compartment manually.

About time someone else complained about this.
Somewhere, someone has complained to a manufacturer that a suitable adapter is needed.

I've told numerous builders and home owners to get in contact with the manufacturer / supplier to get an adapter that suits our fittings. If not, you will just have to empty the storage compartment manually.
Totally agree.

Reply to Condensing dryer waste connection in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
just put a new pop up waste into my basin to find the trap does not fit correctly.. the trap fits just inside the waste thread opening and butts...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am fitting a new bathroom, and changing the layout. I've fitted one bathroom before, but I did have issues with smells occasionally, that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to add some radiators into my property and ideally looking to match the style of the existing ones. I cannot seem to find...
Replies
Views
Back