Search the forum,

Discuss Confused!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rychus

I'm hoping someone can help. I've got an open vented y plan central heating and water system with tanks, pumps, valves etc. My previous boiler only had a flow and return. It packed up a few days ago so I purchased a cheap iqe system boiler to replace it as I really wanted a Combi but that's not a job I want to do just before Christmas. This iqe boiler has a dhw flow and return and a central heating flow and return. Now for the system I have I was told I can cap off the dhw f&r and use just the central heating f&r. I have done this but the boiler is faulting as the water pressure is too low. Should I have used the dhw f&r or is that not possible?? Please help need some heat for crimbo lol

Oh dear!
So much wrong here! Which, as you have illegally installed a boiler to a system that has not been altered to suit.
Apart from the obvious heating pipework issues.
How did you calculate your gas pipe size?
How did you gas rate?
How did you do a flue gas check?
How did you register it with local authority and gas safe.

Good luck with getting a competent gsr in to look at it.

I look forward to reading about you in RGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Confused!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock