Discuss Connection into inspection chamber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UKPITA

Hi

I am running a new 110mm pipe into an existing inspection chamber and was wondering what fitting goes onto the 110mm pipe make the seal between th pipe and the inspection chamber.

I can see a type of collar on other pipes entering inspection chamber but cant seem to find these anywhere???

All help welcome

Hi UKPITA
Did you resolve your problem, as I seem to have the same issue.
My 110mm pipe is very loose entering it into inspection chamber inlet.
The existing seal on chamber base appears in good condition, the chamber base blanking plug measures 115mm for this inlet. Ive heard of a super sleeve or taper pipe is this feasible to connect up to ic.
Any help would be much appreciated guys

go to your merchant and ask for the fitting needed, they will point it out fm memory a 110 socket found on a 3m length will work and use a flexi jonit to do the other end. I try and avoid any ground work, to dirty and wet

Thanks, I have spoken to drainage suppliers who say the inlet socket should be a tight fit & demonstrated this with an chamber base & pipe.
The inlet seems to be 5mm to 10mm larger than my swp, impossible for a water tight seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Connection into inspection chamber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock