Search the forum,

Discuss Connection of VR65 and Megaflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

azam

HI , I wonder if there is someone out there who can help, i've got a Vaillant Ecotec 438 open vented Boiler , a vr65 control center and a Wireless VRT392F thermostat controls and a Megaflow HE 250L tank. I have installed the VR65 as per instructions, S plan , the pump valve and Heating Valve are both connect to the VR65 that is the L, N and E, the ebus from the VR65 and Central heating pump are connected to the Boiler, the receiver for the VRT392f in installed directly in the front of the boiler, So thats the setup, now the question is how to i connect the thermostat control to the Megaflow to control the hot water? There is a 2 wire connection for a cylinder thermostat in the VR65 and 3 Red wires in the connection box on the megaflow 1, 2 and 3, Which wires go to where? additionally i've been informed by megaflow that the controls from the megaflow should connect to the water valve to shut the water off incase of a thermostat probe fails , but the water valve wires, that is the L, N and E are connected directly to the VR65 as per Vaillants instructions! additionally the VRT392f currently does not control the water temperature, it controls the boiler and water valve but I'm having to control the water temperature directly from the megaflow? some help on this would be nice as to the megaflow connections to the vr65 and water temp controls. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Connection of VR65 and Megaflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock