Discuss Constantly fluctuating pressure gauges! in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

R

RodWood

Hi there,

We have a pressure gauge attached close to an underfloor heating manifold. When the normal radiator heating is on (UFH on or off, makes no difference) it rattles like crazy fluctuating in pressure.

An engineer replaced the valve but it made no difference.

Is there a common reason this could happen, does it indicate another problem or is there a better valve you can recommend which doesn’t make the irritating tapping noise constantly?

Thanks!

Any pictures of said guage ?

Reply to Constantly fluctuating pressure gauges! in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock