Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: Almost suicidal now :-): Hi, Thanks for taking a look at my question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ContractorForum: Almost suicidal now :): Hi, Thanks for taking a look at my ques

trying to get more posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: Almost suicidal now :-): Hi, Thanks for taking a look at my question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Today I noticed one of the tiles in my shower enclosure has a crack in per the pictures below... I'm not sure how long it's been there but we haven't been using the shower for months as I keep meaning to get the seals replaced on the vertical uprights. It was whilst looking at these I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've recently submitted a meter reading to Thames Water and received a bill of 223 pounds! For the period between 25 May 2022 – 10 October 2022, saying my daily usage is of 1.61 pounds. I find this very hard to believe as we are a house of two people and are quite conscious of water...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the owner of this boiler is now caught firmly between "not us", "not us" and "not us" - nobody will take responsibility, and just calls into question...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock