Discuss Copper Pipe Bending Books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mani

Hi,
Are there any books available on Copper Pipe bending, ie how to do passovers, etc so that i could practice pipe bending at home and better myself.
thanks
mani

Get somebody to show you, When I went to my training centre, the teacher showed us in such a way that was a lot better and quicker then any book will tell you (or at least it made more sense)

get a bender and some 15mm and just practice you dont really need books,nowt better than practice

Thanks for your help all. I have got a brand new Hillmor pipe bender and really want to put it to use. Thanks for your top advice all.
afurdaley thanks for the link, will put it to test tomorrow when i get some 15mm pipe.

Thanks for your help all. I have got a brand new Hillmor pipe bender and really want to put it to use. Thanks for your top advice all.
afurdaley thanks for the link, will put it to test tomorrow when i get some 15mm pipe.

did you get my PM

Thanks kirkgas i did, and sent you a pm yesterday. Just in case you didnt get it i'll send you another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Copper Pipe Bending Books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock