Discuss Cp12 landlords certificate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

JKG

Gas Engineer
Hi
I am gas safe registered but The only appliances I have is boilers and cookers that’s all I really work on. I have been asked to do a cp12 for somebody and they have fires in the property does this mean I wouldn’t be able do do it?
Sorry if it seems like a stupid question

Correct can’t do it

Hi
I am gas safe registered but The only appliances I have is boilers and cookers that’s all I really work on. I have been asked to do a cp12 for somebody and they have fires in the property does this mean I wouldn’t be able do do it?
Sorry if it seems like a stupid question
To be honest most rentals only have boiler and gas hob. Centralheatking

I know I only renewed my qualifications last month for what it would have took I should have just added fires while I was there.
Thanks for all the responses

Reply to Cp12 landlords certificate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hey everybody. I'm sorry for being away for a bit I was having lung surgery, again. That's for another more private thread eh? I'm sorry for the...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Back