Discuss Credit card reader in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone on here use a credit card reader for the likes of android if so recommends please.

Payleven......works with my Samsung phone, no monthly fee, 2.85% on all transactions to which I pass on...payed about ÂŁ30 if I remember correctly...pretty impressed

avoid izettle!!

they just dumped me after updating their software and basically told me to buy a new phone. didnt want to know or refund!! *****

Does it always work. i.e. I expect you need reception?
Is it as quick and easy as paying in a shop?

As long as I remember to charge it....... Bluetoothed to phone & all n all pretty easy to use...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Credit card reader in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find...
Replies
Views
Hey there, is anyone out there? (joke) Is anyone moving over to card readers this year to avoid non payment? 🤨🤨 My SUMUP reader after about...
Replies
Views
Tedddddd
T
Has anyone done there plumbers CSCS card recently? What did you use to revise
Replies
Views
A
My kitchen tap has an M18x1 threaded end and I need to connect a 1/2" hose to it. Can anyone recommend a suitable adaptor please?
Replies
Views
Adaminspace
A
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock