Discuss CT1 filler adhesive in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
I'm looking for a quality robust sealant between rubber bathroom flooring and sanitary ware as well as gap filling between floor and skirting, it's not a wet room but needs to go off hardish and be easy to clean. Does CT1 fit the bill?

I would say yes BUT do a test patch and leave for at least 24h. Ct1 and similar do not like bituminous or latex rubber products. Can you check installation docs for the flooring?

Latex and bitumen sticks but the 2 surfaces will start to bleed together and then 1 will disintegrate over time !

Reply to CT1 filler adhesive in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
There is a drip coming from the ceiling in the living room and down the inside of a shared wall. There is no plumbing upstairs except in the...
Replies
Views
Back