Discuss Customer "didn't" install his own WC inlet. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Despite tools everywhere and frantic demeanour.

It'd be fine for years but suddenly wasn't shutting off.

Either way....

IMAG0525.jpg

He did. He also apparently cleaned the inlet valve thoroughly as it looked about 5 minutes old.

Incase anyone is wondering it does shut off done this way but only when the water level is 1mm from the top of the cistern.

I would have played it safe, his missus would have been looking over his shoulder
big intake of breath...
whole new toilet mate

I would have played it safe, his missus would have been looking over his shoulder
big intake of breath...
whole new toilet mate

I had a customer who said they got a guy in to rewasher a tap and he looked around and said, "About time you had a new bathroom isn't it?"

Got to admire the go-get-'em attitude.

It's those little signs. Like fat people who's radiators just magically fall off the wall.

Whist I can see the why I can`t see the how he did it this way. Be gentle it`s Sunday morning and my head hurts enough as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Customer "didn't" install his own WC inlet. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock