Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Cyber monday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

catkidding.jpg

Sorry. Couldn't resist it! :)

In all honesty yours was the only Black Friday sale I even bothered with.

would have had a intergas, but couldnt get on site...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cyber monday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday...
Replies
Views
Choosing the right pipes for your home is a critical decision that impacts the longevity and efficiency of your plumbing system. In this...
Replies
Views
P
I am looking for a Service Engineer, Main business is (Saniflo Macerators), Waste Disposals and Domestic Appliances, Van will be provided...
Replies
Views
Paul Brassett
P
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock