Search the forum,

Discuss Dancing tilers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

We have a crazy member on tilers forum, who also made the grout song i just posted..

Now he and a friend of his did a dancing tilers video and posted to You-tube..

Are you lot game enough to better his video and then post it lol :)

The challenge is on..

[video=youtube;Z4nAf7GxkIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4nAf7GxkIY[/video]

oh dear.. I think I need to lie down after watching that..
Just imaging myself..
"yeah missus, just gonna fit yer vaillant ecotec here, cracking boiler, speaking of cracks, do ya mind if me and the boy here do a bit of filming this afternoon in your gaff?..."

all i can say is the lad has some balls! no wonder his kneepad thong popped off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dancing tilers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock