Discuss Dancing tilers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

We have a crazy member on tilers forum, who also made the grout song i just posted..

Now he and a friend of his did a dancing tilers video and posted to You-tube..

Are you lot game enough to better his video and then post it lol :)

The challenge is on..

[video=youtube;Z4nAf7GxkIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4nAf7GxkIY[/video]

oh dear.. I think I need to lie down after watching that..
Just imaging myself..
"yeah missus, just gonna fit yer vaillant ecotec here, cracking boiler, speaking of cracks, do ya mind if me and the boy here do a bit of filming this afternoon in your gaff?..."

all i can say is the lad has some balls! no wonder his kneepad thong popped off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dancing tilers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone! I purchased this steam vent valve: Hoffman Steam Air Vent 40, 1/8" Angle Steam Radiator Air Valve 401440. Installed it and the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am currently having an issue with my Baxi Duo Tec 40 HE A not maintaining a constant temperature for the domestic hot water. With a...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock