Discuss dannypipe spotted in Tunbridge wells in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Red demonic eyes' ??

maybe he was just hungover and was going down the shops for something to settle his stomach, don't see why he should be feared and ridicluled by the papers.

The Red Demonic Eyes bit comes from staring at the forum for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to dannypipe spotted in Tunbridge wells in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are looking for an experienced plumber or heating engineer to join Pinnacle Heating & Plumbing Ltd. We offer very competitive salary (up to...
Replies
Views
We are looking for an experienced plumber or Heating Engineer to join our team, employed with van supplied or self employed, working mainly in...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. Evidently there is no record of the post I made and the mods want to minimize dead...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have not had to do on this scale before. I am renovating our laundry room, which currently only has the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock