Discuss dead ideal isar 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys, just come back from a dead ideal isar 30...i know they are a bag of shoite and have many probs.
the boiler is not working at all....no led display,no hw and no ch. i'm thinkin it's the pcb board. any advice would be welcome.

You obviously checked for a 230v supply, did you checked the pcb fuse ? either way it sounds very pcb ish , but in Ideals defence I have replace quite a few pcb`s for the new orange one and none of the newer ones have failed

You obviously checked for a 230v supply, did you checked the pcb fuse ? either way it sounds very pcb ish , but in Ideals defence I have replace quite a few pcb`s for the new orange one and none of the newer ones have failed

yeah checked the supply with the multimeter and replaced the fuse and was still dead. pcb it is then. thanks pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to dead ideal isar 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock