Discuss Diamond Core Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would avoid buying the sparky I brought the biggest one of all from day 1 it was pants and then 4 months out of warranty it blew up quite dramatically with flames bursting out of the sides of it I've now ordered the dewalt as I know a couple of people with it and they rate it highly however they don't use it as much as I would be using mine it arrives tommoro il let you all no what I think of it after a couple of runs also the chuck on the sparky was a nightmare to try tighten and kept working loose while drilling also the handle always used to work loose

I'd like to congratulate you on dragging up an old post from the pits of hell, but being as you're an unregistered user none of us really care that much.

But if you were registered on t'other hand........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Diamond Core Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all need some advice on drilling a big hole :-) Need to fit a pipe for extractor in kitchen and the OD is 156mm. This is only a one time job...
Replies
Views
Hey all, looking for a bit of advice from people who have these brands or these particular sets. I am torn between either the ; MAKITA DLX2145TJ...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I'm looking to buy a core drill bit set for professional use. I want it all in the same case as I hate having odd tools rattling around but all...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock