Discuss Did I pay too much and can I get any back? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

K

Kevin Oblad

Roto Rooter took 12 hrs labor for1 person to lay 20ft of new mainline into my house. Rent a trencher, drive four hours my estimate is7000.couldn't be more than 1000worth of parts etc. Do I have a right to ask for proper pricing or is that actually right?

Reply to Did I pay too much and can I get any back? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Full of cold, feel like crap and had four places to go. 1st visit, only 6 miles away. Been recommended, they had a leaky radiator valve and...
Replies
Views
I was asked by a mate to go round to a bungalow he's just bought and sort out the plumbing behind the kitchen sink. Anyway, been round today to...
Replies
Views
gaspastemania
G
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock