Discuss Didn't know this existed! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Bet these can block easily!

MULTIKWIK MKO100 100MM OFFSET MISALIGNED TOILET WC PAN CONNECTOR | eBay
image.jpg

Jeez that`s awful. came across a long flexi last week about 24" long and the difference in height was about 15", thought that was bad enough.

I would say that one is actually far less likely to block as always maintains the full bore flow.
The pan connectors that just step down immediately by half their diameter are just a narrowing of the bore.

Could be useful if you need to move pan over slightly, came across an old style pan in a castle where outlet was at floor level this would be handy if fitting a new style pan in that location

No good for diets lacking in fibre.
Youd need bendy-bus turds

I have one of those in my van, I bought it years ago but never had the need to use it.

I researched them when I bought it and the feedback I get was its no more vicious an offset than the toilet u bend itself.
I think its for when you remove an old syphonic pan and the soil pipe is right down at floorboard level. Not the 180mm high.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Didn't know this existed! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I've had a search and couldn't find anything related. Installing a wall mounted toilet, unfortunately didn't know this when I put the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am after some advice in regards to an existing sewer house connection. I have a property where I am looking at completing a small...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock