Discuss Dirty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm interested to hear your tales of jobs you turned up at that the person or place was in a bad way.
I returned to a job to do more work ( why did I give him my card!) another time and stuffed Vicks up both my nostrils knelt down and the bathroom floor was squelching in...yes you've guessed it. The owner saw me constantly sniffing( the Vicks was burning like hell) and said have you got a cold! Yeah something like that !
Another job called out to, bloke answered the door with his breakfast down his top, pair of dirty Y fronts on lounge floor along with bags of food waste, cig butts overflowing in a fire bucket, holes in carpet where he rubbed his feet, no toilet seat and dark brown bath FULL of magazines. Said I had to go and get tools out of van. Drove off although I did feel bad.

I'm interested to hear your tales of jobs you turned up at that the person or place was in a bad way.
I returned to a job to do more work ( why did I give him my card!) another time and stuffed Vicks up both my nostrils knelt down and the bathroom floor was squelching in...yes you've guessed it. The owner saw me constantly sniffing( the Vicks was burning like hell) and said have you got a cold! Yeah something like that !
Another job called out to, bloke answered the door with his breakfast down his top, pair of dirty Y fronts on lounge floor along with bags of food waste, cig butts overflowing in a fire bucket, holes in carpet where he rubbed his feet, no toilet seat and dark brown bath FULL of magazines. Said I had to go and get tools out of van. Drove off although I did feel bad.
LMFAO @ driving off you wimp

i got sent to a boiler change and an old guy answerd the door in his long jons, when he turned around to walk back to his living room he had turds hanging in the back of the jons. as you can imagine the property was a stinker. There was a bucket of **** with turds floating in it in the bedroom.

as bad as it was the guy seemed to have nobody looking after him, i asked the company to request a visit from the councils social care service.

i got sent to a boiler change and an old guy answerd the door in his long jons, when he turned around to walk back to his living room he had turds hanging in the back of the jons. as you can imagine the property was a stinker. There was a bucket of **** with turds floating in it in the bedroom.

as bad as it was the guy seemed to have nobody looking after him, i asked the company to request a visit from the councils social care service.

tears streaming now lol.....

Ex plumber?

I had to work I one place full of rats. Place absolutely stank and was horrific, there was rat crap over the hob and everything. Dont know how anyone could live like that. Thankfully I was only swapping the meter so not in for too long but I felt sorry for the guys who'd recently replaced the boiler as they would've been in a lot longer!

I actually felt sorry for the woman living there as it was beyond just dirty and laziness, she must have had some kind of illness and I tried reporting it to social services but as she owned her own house no one wanted to know.

Bit of topic. Did a job for an old biddy. Stood at the front door and she invited me in, I followed her through to the boiler. Well every step she took she farted, it was like listening to a ballon going down. Now if you've ever watched the original total recall when arnys got the fat women suit on and it malfunctions, that was my face.

honestly there was that many turds in there they were pulling the long jons down :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dirty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock