Discuss discharge from pressure valve ,pipework from valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes part of nvq 3...why...!!!
what i'm trying to get at on this thread is that a combi i went to had it's discharge pipework discharging into waste pipe work what terminated to outside picking up the condensate on the way,the mi is a bit vague and does not explain it well enough so the punter can understand, so i was wanting a bit umphh to approach punter with bs numbers, regs etc,

Last edited:
what i'm trying to get at on this thread is that a combi i went to had it's discharge pipework discharging into waste pipe work what terminated to outside picking up the condensate on the way,the mi is a bit vague and does not explain it well enough so the punter can understand, so i was wanting a bit umphh to approach punter with bs numbers, regs etc,

Use to refer to these as 'nuisance pipes' in that they inadvertently caused a nuisance to let you know something wasn't right! :D

I know technically that probably isn't right but it explained it in a way that made sense to the custard! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to discharge from pressure valve ,pipework from valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys! Hope you are all well. I have four solenoid valves connected to the main water supply, and they seem to break quite often. I believe...
Replies
Views
In our sealed Megalo system, when hot water tap is used (say in bathroom shower) the megaflo is taking in some fresh water, I guess to compensate...
Replies
Views
Can't check pressure on Boss pressure valve (big round red thing) because there is no gauge attached. Thanks
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock