Discuss discharge from pressure valve ,pipework from valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes part of nvq 3...why...!!!
what i'm trying to get at on this thread is that a combi i went to had it's discharge pipework discharging into waste pipe work what terminated to outside picking up the condensate on the way,the mi is a bit vague and does not explain it well enough so the punter can understand, so i was wanting a bit umphh to approach punter with bs numbers, regs etc,

Last edited:
what i'm trying to get at on this thread is that a combi i went to had it's discharge pipework discharging into waste pipe work what terminated to outside picking up the condensate on the way,the mi is a bit vague and does not explain it well enough so the punter can understand, so i was wanting a bit umphh to approach punter with bs numbers, regs etc,

Use to refer to these as 'nuisance pipes' in that they inadvertently caused a nuisance to let you know something wasn't right! :D

I know technically that probably isn't right but it explained it in a way that made sense to the custard! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to discharge from pressure valve ,pipework from valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back