Discuss Diverter valve location in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys I have a worcester greenstar 24i rsf l combi
And I just can't see the diverter valve

Attachments

• 20221225_113253.jpg
    20221225_113253.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 24
That’s because it doesn’t have one

The boiler will run fine if I run the hot tap but won't heat the radiators.if I don't run the tap makes a funny noise and I just turn it off just incase something breaks

Pump probably is it hot to touch ?

Best to get a gas engineer out sometime

There’s no diverter valve it’s a twin pass heat exchanger

I have drained the whole system of water from outside due to living in a static caravan and refilled very slowly.and know the boiler fires up perfectly for hot water and shuts back down when you turn the tap off.but still not hot water to radiators

Did you drain the heating system or the taps as there two completely different systems?

That’s the heating side

I’m guessing there’s pressure in the boiler now on the guage ?

Reply to Diverter valve location in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the diverter valve - I unscrewed it from the hydraulic block but for the life of me I can't get it out. I even spoke to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Back