Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Do all new heating systems now need to be zoned in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have read in document L 1a. That all new installs above 150sqm need to be zoned. But sure I was told this has been updated so that all new installs even below 150sqm need the living and sleeping areas zoned. Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do all new heating systems now need to be zoned in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock