Discuss Do I need to earth bond this airing cupboard pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foxtrot Oscar

Hi guys

I've recently taken a 22mm cooper pipe down from my cold water cistern to the shower pump in the airing cupboard.

My question is simply - do I need to earth bond the exposed vertical pipe you can see in this picture?

http://i.*********/4Qm7u.jpg

The other (painted) pipes are already bonded as you can see.

Many thanks.

i would , it cant hurt with the others already been done for the sake of a few pence , good practice

might as well do it, just link into the other bonding. on the cold feed to the hot cylinder it looks like the bonding clamp is on painted pipe, goode idea to redo that as well just scrape the paint off under the clamp.

Earth bonding and push-fit fittings!
Not a good idea - waste of time!
Is push-fit all over the house?

Last edited:
You broke the continuity when you put plastic push fits on system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do I need to earth bond this airing cupboard pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock