Search the forum,

Discuss do i require heat leak radiator in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

connecting free standing woodburning stove to indirect cylinder, by gravity, do i need to fit heat leak radiator?

Reply to do i require heat leak radiator in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a leaking TRV on a downstairs radiator and need to get it replaced/fixed. Can anyone on here tell me the average cost to have this done professionally please?
Replies
Views
Free running radiator change. I currently have 1 radiator free running with all of the others fitted with TRV's. Problem is that the free running radiator is in the porch and I'd rather not pay to waste heat there. Question is will it be ok to close this radiator off and ensure that one of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Could someone help with a issue I have been having with my vertical radiator. I have one vertical radiator in my bungalow and it does not heat up unless the surrounding radiators are shut off. I have tried turning the surrounding radiators down but the have to be completely or very...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had an electric boiler which heated all the radiators just fine, but around a few years ago i had a gas one fitted and the radiators in the living and...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I have bought a new radiator as replacement for old one. After installation by plumber, the new radiator is heating up only to 1/3 of high. The rest remain cold. Also, radiator is making quite loud noise when heating up. The system/radiator is free of air. My plumber was...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock