Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone know about weekend plumbing courses in london? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter82

Does anyone know about weekend plumbing courses in london?
I would like to become a plumber and I'm looking for weekend course in West London

I don't want to become a plumber in few days.I know it takes time but I work during a week...

apologies i misread your thread title, read it as you wanted to do a course over one weekend

apologies i misread your thread title, read it as you wanted to do a course over one weekend

No problem!I should write that in other way.Anyway do you know if there are courses like this at all???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anyone know about weekend plumbing courses in london? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am looking to join a plumbing and heating engineer 4 days a week whilst I attend College to gain my level 3 plumbing and heating qualifications. if...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock