Discuss Does anyone know what replaced the Salamander PL 50 TWIN pump please? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Mark D

Does anyone know what replaced the Salamander PL 50 TWIN pump please?

The new salamder should eg ct50 with two pipework mods

Reply to Does anyone know what replaced the Salamander PL 50 TWIN pump please? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Help pls, I’ve got a Salamander Accubust water main pump it has an in & out & third port for an accumulator can I blank off the accumulator port...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
T
plumber purchased and installed a salamander shower pump, pump has stopped working after being used for just less than 6 months. Plumber has...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have a sewage pump in a small septic tank that pumps to a shared Klargester about 50 meters away. Our pump broke after a power surge and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have a standard gravitational system at home and a Salamander pump CT force 30pt is part of the hot water system for the 2nd floor...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock