Discuss Does anyone recognise this toilet seat? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

1lukehurst

Gas Engineer
Hi

I'm trying to find a replacement for this toilet seat, but can't seem to find anything similar, other than Twyford e500, which is the same shape, but too narrow. The toilet is 400mm wide, which is a lot wider then most seats i can find.

Thanks

Steve

toilet seat.jpg

Reply to Does anyone recognise this toilet seat? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi, as the title suggests i need help finding this type of toilet seat, i ordered one but completely forgot to check distance between fittings and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
C
Any advice would be very welcome. We need to replace our toilet seat. The toilet and seat have no makes on them. On measurements it’s 34 width and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi folks, sorry to have to post this but we got a new bathroom a few months ago and the toilet seat was loose at one side. The cistern is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Serel Toilet however the seat has broken and i am unable to find the exact replacement for it or replacement toilet seats with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock