Discuss domain names, advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumber0808

ive recently went into partnership with another engineer, im looking into advertising options and how to go about them.

we're ticking over at the moment but would like to generate more work and think about the future.
we've had business cards printed and thats as far as we've got.
ive looked into setting up a website and would like to know who to go through to start one. also how much will i be paying to do so?

is it possible to set one up yourself and create the site yourself, im obviously not a web designer but i just press every button until i get what i want.

you can get one free off google sites and design it your self

Well they help you with basic designs like backgrounds and stuff like that, but everything on there is pretty much my own doing, so thanks mate

ps only thing im really stuck on is id like to add some plumbing pics but dont know what ones i can use without being sued! lol apart from of course uploading my own ones, but like i said i am rubbish on computers!

you can get one free off google sites and design it your self

googled it and obviously got a lot of sites up all saying different things. just wondered who
people set them up with

and if its easy

Last edited by a moderator:
I designed my using Serif web plus. There is a free one you can download or for about £50 or so you can upgrade to something with a few more bells & whistles. It quite an easy program to use. See what you think. www.phoenix-heating.co.uk Its easy enough to buy a domain name and get hosting. It only costs me about £3.50 a month through vidahost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to domain names, advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock