Discuss domestic to commercial changeover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jack.frost

Not sure if this is the right forum but basically I'm gas safe qualified and want some information on home to change over to commercial gas.. Any idea what courses I need to do and where. I'm based in Birmingham. All help/information will be much appreciated

Don't bother. I have my commercial. It's expensive and the level of knowledge required is far higher than domestic. 10% of properties are commercial and since the recession no one is paying for new boilers etc and many businesses are closed down. I get very few commercial calls not and probably won't renew it. Also big facilities and mech eng companies tie up all the work so we don't get a look in.

Rad training on crystal drive in Smethwick do commercial mate. Friendly guys,strict as you can be, but knowledgeable. They have got a website.

They do it at Rad training in smethwick. Did you post this thread twice?? Either that or my fire is spilling.

Haha yeah posted twice wasn't sure which forum was best.

And seriously? I'm contemplating duin electrics ' commercial gas or air con any recommendations?

Refrigeration is highly paid BUT like commercial gas you need to know what you're doing.
no learning it all from a book.

i would go for electrics tbh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to domestic to commercial changeover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Hi All My husband and I are re looking at the finances for the business and I wanted to ensure the company still remains competitive with prices...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Back