Discuss Drawing symbols (Special shapes in plan) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
rpm I would like to discuss anything about water pipes, pressure, drawings etc, I do not want to waste my time for something else

ShaunCorbs thank you for your valves symbols list, is it UK standard?. If some one have extra full lists of pipe symbols and plumbing components and bathroom fixtures for diagrams etc. Or samples of real English plans I will be more than glad. Thanx mates for your help. Cheers!

yes but not hard tbh all you need to do is google uk plumbing symbols

Yes buddy basically I'm on the job, as programmer, I want change my trade for plumber. Masood read post properly and do not spam please. I'm steel waiting for my answer...

It was a relevant question, and it wasn't spam, the forum's been a bit glitchy.

rpm I would like to discuss anything about water pipes, pressure, drawings etc, I do not want to waste my time for something else

Sorry but you are making less sense the longer this thread progresses.

You won't learn what you need from the Internet. Get on a college course

also you won't get your NVQ without college work so you will have to spend money, you can't do in on the cheap.

This OP is a little abrupt ! With a name KGB do you think he is a Russian spy trying to steal uk plumbing secrets ?? cant understand why he needs all the drawing symbols unless he his planning to do design work in a office, cant remember last time I needed a drawing to work from, over 30 years when doing work in Devonport Dockyard & large Buildings around Plymouth

Yes buddy basically I'm on the job, as programmer, I want change my trade for plumber. Masood read post properly and do not spam please. I'm steel waiting for my answer...

Your post explaining what you're doing was posted exactly at the same time as mine, which is why I asked what I did. Your previous post made it sound like you needed to know the symbols as part of your existing duties..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drawing symbols (Special shapes in plan) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back