Search the forum,

Discuss Drawing symbols (Special shapes in plan) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KGB_005

Hi guys! where I can get full list of Drawing symbols (Special shapes in plumbing plan) British standard? :cool3:

Heh, sounds so simple, but not ) I spent couple of hours for that mate, there are a lot of information in web about that, but the problem is, I need British standards. Google not giving you exactly UK. I need proper full UK. I know some professional buddy know what i mean. Thanx!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can see why you are asking when it costs £208 to download.

Ahhh! Do You mean if I want to get it I have to pay £208? :dizzy2:

Can we ask what you need it for

I do not think so... I want explain why. This ability to read special symbols from drawings included in my duties. I want to be professional. And I do not want to rob my customers. I still searching for my answer...

I'm working as programmer at the moment and I tired of my job. I want construction. Good courses for plumbing cost around £5000. I want learn theory from web from A to Z, after go to work as laborer for plumbers and get NVQ level 2 through site assessment. I need good theory. I decided start from drawings. What you think about that guys?

I do not think so... I want explain why. This ability to read special symbols from drawings included in my duties. I want to be professional. And I do not want to rob my customers. I still searching for my answer...

So basically you're in a job that requires you to read drawings and you don't know the symbols, so you can't. And you're too tight to pay a couple of hundred quid to educate yourself to properly do the job you're being paid to do.

give you an idea

Interior-design-valves-design-elements.png

Yes buddy basically I'm on the job, as programmer, I want change my trade for plumber. Masood read post properly and do not spam please. I'm steel waiting for my answer...

Isn`t this the sort of thing you learn on the way rather than at the start.

Spam, what spam?

ShaunCorbs thank you for your valves symbols list, is it UK standard?. If some one have extra full lists of pipe symbols and plumbing components and bathroom fixtures for diagrams etc. Or samples of real English plans I will be more than glad. Thanx mates for your help. Cheers!

Spam, what spam?

AH, you mean the double post yeah?

Reckon it`s a glitch coz it`s happened a few time tonight, probably croppie doing some work IT behind the scene.

rpm I would like to discuss anything about water pipes, pressure, drawings etc, I do not want to waste my time for something else

ShaunCorbs thank you for your valves symbols list, is it UK standard?. If some one have extra full lists of pipe symbols and plumbing components and bathroom fixtures for diagrams etc. Or samples of real English plans I will be more than glad. Thanx mates for your help. Cheers!

yes but not hard tbh all you need to do is google uk plumbing symbols

Yes buddy basically I'm on the job, as programmer, I want change my trade for plumber. Masood read post properly and do not spam please. I'm steel waiting for my answer...

It was a relevant question, and it wasn't spam, the forum's been a bit glitchy.

rpm I would like to discuss anything about water pipes, pressure, drawings etc, I do not want to waste my time for something else

Sorry but you are making less sense the longer this thread progresses.

You won't learn what you need from the Internet. Get on a college course

also you won't get your NVQ without college work so you will have to spend money, you can't do in on the cheap.

This OP is a little abrupt ! With a name KGB do you think he is a Russian spy trying to steal uk plumbing secrets ?? cant understand why he needs all the drawing symbols unless he his planning to do design work in a office, cant remember last time I needed a drawing to work from, over 30 years when doing work in Devonport Dockyard & large Buildings around Plymouth

Your post explaining what you're doing was posted exactly at the same time as mine, which is why I asked what I did. Your previous post made it sound like you needed to know the symbols as part of your existing duties..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drawing symbols (Special shapes in plan) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The front right corner shim is 5/8", the left front corner is 3/8" shimmed, with shorter shims under left middle and right rear corner. The pan perimeters...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock