Discuss Drayton Digistat +3RF / Glowworm Flexicom 30cx Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SteveC1138

Hi

I have just moved into a new flat and am having problems getting the central heating to come on.

The flat has a Glowworm Flexicom 30CX boiler which is controlled by a Drayton Digistat +3RF wireless thermostat.

I can get the green light on the Drayton SCR receiver to come on and the boiler makes a noise but the radiators do not come on.

In the wall behind the +3RF is an exposed red and exposed black wire (which is a bit worrying, should they not at least be in choc boxes?) I'm guessing these were the wires that controlled the original thermostat.

I have attached a picture of how the receiver is currently wired to the boiler as it does not look right to me.

Does anyone have any experience with these who could confirm if this is the correct wiring for a Drayton SCR please?

Thanks very much.

Steve

Loose wires behind +3RF:
IMG_0398.jpg

Back plate of SCR:
IMG_0399.jpg

Wide view of boiler and SCR:
IMG_0400.jpg
[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drayton Digistat +3RF / Glowworm Flexicom 30cx Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning All I have a Valliant Ecotec Plus boiler which runs our under floor heating at ground floor and rads on the first and second floors...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm new to this forum and just looking for some advice if someone could please help. I'm trying to fit a Drayton smart heating system and I'm...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Evening chaps. As the title says, can a boiler with weather comp run with an optimising room stat? I have a Glowworm Flexicom 35cx that can accept...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock