Search the forum,

Discuss drayton rf902 dual channel rf - hot water control in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm looking to reduce my bills in a rented property, which has an ancient boiler, standard old-style hot water tank with thermostat, and an LP722, no room thermostat.
So I want a programmer with a wireless thermostat, which is a drop in replacement for an LP722, as I can't fiddle with the wiring at all and need to reinstate the LP722 when I leave.
The drayton rf902 looks like it fits the bill, but none of the manuals say how it controls the hot water - anybody know? Is it a straightforward on-off time programme?

It’s timed yes

Reply to drayton rf902 dual channel rf - hot water control in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock