Search the forum,

Discuss Dreading tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

It's going to be a bad day. For a start I'm off to slough at 6am. Then to top it off I've got a safety inspection being done by an independent assessor. Spent the evening tidying the van, organising tools,labelling power tools, finding all my ppe. Hate things like this. I've been told to make no jokes and not to be seen having a smoke in the van!

you got your tools pat tested :D

It's not 82 miles from me!!!

I could be around to say a hello & provide protection in the ghetto

Let him find something small. After that he thinks he has done his job.then will miss everything else!
Slap on the wrist and your off.

Let him find something small. After that he thinks he has done his job.then will miss everything else!

I'm more worried about the big stuff that I never normally do!

Stroll in with a chainsaw hanging from your tool belt, explaining that you only use it for notching joists and never when there are others present
I'm sure he'll/she'll appreciate it

Stroll in with a chainsaw hanging from your tool belt, explaining that you only use it for notching joists and never when there are others present
I'm sure he'll/she'll appreciate it

I've taken the modified circular saw out the van too!

SL1 somewhere. 82 bleeding miles away!

Is that all? I filled the van yesterday evening, reset the clock as I always do, called out at 11pm to Londonderry, got back at half 3, asleep 4ish, up again at 6, back up to Londonderry, then on to Belfast and then home. Filled the van again this evening, reset the clock....... 350+ miles........

Is that all? I filled the van yesterday evening, reset the clock as I always do, called out at 11pm to Londonderry, got back at half 3, asleep 4ish, up again at 6, back up to Londonderry, then on to Belfast and then home. Filled the van again this evening, reset the clock....... 350+ miles........
Yeah but you're commercial...

Just have a really strong curry, breath on him and fart a lot. Jd, he won't hang around long.

The H&S guy has 'popped' in to see me 3 times in the last 5 weeks trying to catch me out. He knows where we all are because he has an app on his phone that links in to the tracker system.

What he don't know is, because I'm a supervisor, I have the app too. And I've worked out how to set an alarm so I know when someone is within 5 miles of me.

"Oh ho! Alfie's nearby! Commence operation flannel!"

pfft eh John,82 miles is like popping to the shops these junior mods and their joking miles,i ripped through ÂŁ120 diesel last week,burning up the miles

pfft eh John,82 miles is like popping to the shops these junior mods and their joking miles,i ripped through ÂŁ120 diesel last week,burning up the miles

You're in Wales! It's 30 mile to the nearest shop for goodness sake!

Junior mods these days. Not a patch on the mods of our day........

Early starts and long distances aren't for me, I got up at 8:30 this morning and drove 3 miles to my bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dreading tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock