Discuss Dreading tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early starts and long distances aren't for me, I got up at 8:30 this morning and drove 3 miles to my bathroom.

Hark at you! Criticising people for living in the sticks!

You live in Coventry.

You can't get any less civilised!

Sorry John, I've just got back from the fridge with nice crisp hobgoblin.

Sorry John, I've just got back from the fridge with nice crisp hobgoblin.

did a job today for a saudi arabian, gave me a bottle it was rasberry barbican written in arab. :(
wondered where they sold that ****, think i will frame it.lol

What are "opposable thumbs"?

I rest my case.....

An opposable thumb is a thumb that can be placed opposite the fingers of the same hand.Opposable thumbs allow the digits to grasp and handle objects, and are characteristic of primates.

Seeing as you drag your knuckles behind you you're not too far up the evolutionary ladder, are you?

Gybe me with a bottle of Hobgoblin will you..........

Last edited by a moderator:
You still a job then or you bend over to keep it

Only just got home. Blimey the roads are busy in the afternoons!

It went ok. I went ott with all the ppe and floor coverings etc. asked a few questions, checked all tools and the van. Basically just wasted an hour and a half and gave me a sleepless night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dreading tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock