Discuss Drips of Water from Pipe Next to Boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

No idea thats what it has always been called chking
all fittings have a number as well ..like 15mm connector is a No 1 but then you can get No 64. and so on ...they are in a big book somewhere

Those numbers were, AFAIAA, all preceded by YF, as they were the item numbers from the Yorkshire Fittings catalogue. I still remember most of them, but ask for a No 14 at a merchants and all you will get is a confused stare. Or maybe those numbers were always there,and YF adopted them?

Apart from Kit 32?

Reply to Drips of Water from Pipe Next to Boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock