Discuss Dual flush syphon unit to slot into cradle of Bathstore A2432 model? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

The syphon activation cable on my old Bathstore A2432 dual flush valve has broken and I don't want to have to remove the whole cistern to replace the the complete unit. Does anyone know of a replacement valve the syphon part of which Dual flush 1.8 (1).JPGDual flush 1.8 (2).JPGDual flush 1.8 (4).JPGDual flush 1.8 (5).JPGI can use to slot into the existing cradle, please? I hope the photos help and the diameter of the cradle is 3 inch (7.6mm).

Reply to Dual flush syphon unit to slot into cradle of Bathstore A2432 model? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi there, our flush valve is still raising but refusing to drop back down. Been to all the plumbers merchants but none have anything that will...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue with the standpipe trap in a 3-year-old flat. This flat came with a fitted dishwasher that has been completely unused for that...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with my concealed Ideal Standard Conceala cistern Just don't seem to be able to fix this - the problem is intermittently that the...
Replies
Views
My house has consistently been plagued by leaky dual action cisterns since I bought it. The fact that the cisterns are firmly hidden away behind...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock