Search the forum,

Discuss durgo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pauls

started a extension today and where the down stairs toilet is to go the builder has the soil pipe out for floor, outside the house is a vent stack the builder has connected the toilet watse into that systen underground.

there fore there should be no need to fit a durgo or is there

That sounds fine to me. If you're fitting a new toilet (where none before) you need building inspection. Presumably you know this and it's in hand? You could ask the building inspector when he visits then you'll know if you're in the clear or not. Some builders are brilliant with their knowledge of building regs and questions like yours and some builders do not have much of a clear idea. If your builder has good knowledge then he should be able to answer this.

spoke to builder and as far as im aware building regs have signed it off.
builder says he is sure he has connected into the same feed as the vent it on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to durgo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old toilet on the top floor (to be removed) which empties into an outdoor vertical SVP and into the ground. The pipe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering if this is allowed or will work in the UK. We currently have all our waste water connecting to a single vented stack. The pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock