Search the forum,

Discuss E r g in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Tyrrell

Gas Engineer
ERG
Has anyone done any work for this company?
I have attended 3 different jobs for them and although I was eventually paid for the first one (around two months after doing the work) I have still not been paid for the other two jobs despite several reminders being sent. I just get emails saying that the matter has been referred to a director for payment.
I have resorted to sending an email everyday in the vague hope that they might get fed up and pay me.
The total sum isn't that much but it’s the principle of the matter that gets at me really. I would never expect anyone to something for me and not pay them, especially if they have gone out of their way to do the work, as I did.
They are extremely unresponsive to requests for payment even though I know for certain that they have been paid - I asked the customer.

If this thread is in the wrong place feel free to move it to the correct place - I just think that people should be aware of companies that are shy of paying for work that they solicit from you.

Oh - and the title of the post should read as ERG but the forum protocols won't let it happen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to E r g in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock