Discuss Eco houses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moony

We are currently pricing six houses up on plumbing...

No spec as such... Bit the builder has requested that it complies with building regs on water usage... And that the other company has priced using Eco bathrooms ?

The budget is tight as usual with builders... Am I missing something with this Eco bathrooms ? I know about aerators on taps and showers to restrict water useage but is there any info you lot have regarding what's needed and perhaps some links etc ?

Cheers lads

talk to buildings control, they will have a sheet of info on what you need to do without having to hit the british standards etc. And you'll get in with the inspectors early on, a foot in their door can really help on new builds and once they know you and your work they leave you alone..

Part G and your water regulations book is all you need. Think flow volumes per outlet etc.

Do it just has to comply with water regs ? And part g ? There's nothing fancy I'm missing out on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Eco houses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back