Currently reading:
Eco houses

Discuss Eco houses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moony

We are currently pricing six houses up on plumbing...

No spec as such... Bit the builder has requested that it complies with building regs on water usage... And that the other company has priced using Eco bathrooms ?

The budget is tight as usual with builders... Am I missing something with this Eco bathrooms ? I know about aerators on taps and showers to restrict water useage but is there any info you lot have regarding what's needed and perhaps some links etc ?

Cheers lads

talk to buildings control, they will have a sheet of info on what you need to do without having to hit the british standards etc. And you'll get in with the inspectors early on, a foot in their door can really help on new builds and once they know you and your work they leave you alone..

Part G and your water regulations book is all you need. Think flow volumes per outlet etc.

Do it just has to comply with water regs ? And part g ? There's nothing fancy I'm missing out on ?

Probably in the qs office in massive file marked NBS. Need read drawings and then request info that's listed on them. Easy!

got given a book from Ideal,

Part G and the code for Sustainable Homes Level 3 specifications

It specs out bathroom suites and there specs, water usage and what fitting to use to achieve which level of accreditation. and not forgetting to stick TMV3's on all the baths!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Eco houses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock