Discuss Electrical Sticky - Questions and answers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

This sticky is for all questions and answers.

Answers will be moved to the reference threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Live to live neutral to neutral and earth to earth mate.

How do I wire a plug ?

Git. You test the fuse by taking the back off and plugging it in. Wet your finger and touch the brass bit with the brown wire hanging out of it.

If it hurts it works..........

You be a smart git and get a spark to do it. Would you let a spark connect the gas line to a boiler? Then why are you doing dangerous electrical work like wiring a plug then?

Nuff said. Tut, tut

my dad wired his own plugs.......... so what you may ask?............. he was registered blind!! :dizzy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electrical Sticky - Questions and answers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock