Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Electrolux fridge feed pipe to dispenser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys got this part I need to find, it's an Electrolux fridge and it's the supply pipe to the water dispenser. The fridge model number is erl6296xk15

any gurus on here who might be able to help? I have looked on part master but without pictures for the part I don't know which to order, bit of a long shot I know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electrolux fridge feed pipe to dispenser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock