Currently reading:
Emergency Plumber

Discuss Emergency Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he's a knob, he started following me on Twitter so I blocked him. He can't even spoke proper englund.

I don't know anything about him or his level of qualification.
But there was a post on the forum for this site about a year back.
It is a national setup, I have had a few jobs from it as I know is the case with others here on the forum.

I don't know anything about him or his level of qualification.
But there was a post on the forum for this site about a year back.
It is a national setup, I have had a few jobs from it as I know is the case with others here on the forum.

I remember that, I registered but with being in the middle of nowhere never had anything, but if I remember right a few had callouts.

He's cornered the market on google that's for sure. Charges a nice referral fee and sits back while everyone else does the work.

I'd be spending my money on SEO/website development if he pops up on google before you do in your area.

I think he has the right idea tbh , better then these others that charge us for a lead

Gives dodgy info on gas safe plumbing page, what to do if you have a leak.....turn off all electrical appliances ?? Dodgy

Oh he's a complete turd.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372403173.684142.jpg

I've had a lot of callouts through him, most of which have turned into bigger jobs and regular customers. However, his website does give some shocking "advice"! And seems to be written by a 3 year old...

" In the days where there were not many guidelines but enough deaths to sit watching the 6′oclock news and keep your mind occupied with what going on were the day when you most likely have an open fired boiler, rather than the closed room vented boiler. Martin still believe that we are still in those days as the full guideline we aim to target are not met. Just below we give you an understanding of what the difference is between the vented and unvented boiler before you go out and buy possibly what is known as the second hand boiler or a bas bottle open fire that keeps you warm with not the right amount of ventilation."

WT?????

just had a look and it seems that Stockbridge is now a suburb of southampton!

If you want to be called more then you have to make it beneficial for him.

Don't know what benefits I've given him other then following on twitter

Martin_Smith.jpg

He's doing his gas at the moment, and yes, seems he's following me again.

I've worked for him for at least a year. Martins a very nice guy

Just so we're clear. I'm not having a go at his business model, he saw a gap and he's cornered it very well. Hats off. I have a slight issue with the way he portrays the plumbing world; everything isn't a disaster and we are not all cowboys!

He's called me two or three times for call outs but I'm not getting up at 4am on a Sunday for all the tea in china!

tried that last friday 11pm....

customer/not ''sons ripped rad of and its pssng water all over''

its £100 per hour...

how much? i am not paying that, your add says you dont charge call out?....lol

dont get that prob with martins work as i get paid as soon as i get in the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Emergency Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock