Discuss Emergency Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he's a knob, he started following me on Twitter so I blocked him. He can't even spoke proper englund.

I don't know anything about him or his level of qualification.
But there was a post on the forum for this site about a year back.
It is a national setup, I have had a few jobs from it as I know is the case with others here on the forum.

I don't know anything about him or his level of qualification.
But there was a post on the forum for this site about a year back.
It is a national setup, I have had a few jobs from it as I know is the case with others here on the forum.

I remember that, I registered but with being in the middle of nowhere never had anything, but if I remember right a few had callouts.

He's cornered the market on google that's for sure. Charges a nice referral fee and sits back while everyone else does the work.

I'd be spending my money on SEO/website development if he pops up on google before you do in your area.

I think he has the right idea tbh , better then these others that charge us for a lead

Gives dodgy info on gas safe plumbing page, what to do if you have a leak.....turn off all electrical appliances ?? Dodgy

Oh he's a complete turd.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372403173.684142.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Emergency Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! đź‘‹ Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock